The PACER Simon Technology Center’s Lending Library is open to any Minnesota resident with an annual membership fee for parents, consumers and professionals. No family or consumer will be denied access based on the inability to pay the membership fee. Below are the types of library memberships that are available to parents, consumers and professionals
Assistive Technology Library Membership
Our Membership Options:
- $100/year for professionals and organizations. These members can take up to 6 items in one loan period (30 days)
- $50/year for parents and consumers. These members can take up to 4 items in one loan period (30 days)
- MN STAR membership is free for parents, consumers and professionals and allows access to items that are provided by the MN STAR Program, which is a limited amount of inventory
** Please use Google Chrome as your Browser for best results! **
To sign up for a membership — click “Create Account” in the upper right corner of this page.
Follow the steps:
- Sign up with a username and password
- Go to your account settings and find "Membership Options"
- Select a membership level and complete payment process.
* Assistive technology can be any device or service that helps children with disabilities participate more independently in life. Ranging from simple adaptations to highly sophisticated technology, AT helps people communicate, learn, live independently, be included, and success at home, school and work.
If you have any questions while navigating the site, please contact Lending Library staff at 952-838-1411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.